All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting from the basics, Stormwater Management for Land Development builds a thorough understanding of fluid dynamics and hydrology before presenting the reader with practical methods and designs to control and divert stormwater. It ends with an innovative chapter covering water quality issues and how they can influence the site design.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Seybert, PhD, is Associate Professor of Engineering in the Surveying Program at The Pennsylvania State University, Wilkes-Barre Campus.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Seybert
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight682 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.