All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic tale of love, intrigue, adventure and the natural world, set on a beautiful isolated Hebridean island, by beloved novelist Mary Stewart.
- Author BiographyMary Stewart was one of the 20th century's bestselling and best-loved novelists. She was born in Sunderland, County Durham in 1916, but lived for most of her life in Scotland, a source of much inspiration for her writing. Her first novel, Madam, Will You Talk? was published in 1955 and marked the beginning of a long and acclaimed writing career. In 1971 she was awarded the International PEN Association's Frederick Niven Prize for The Crystal Cave, and in 1974 the Scottish Arts Council Award for one of her children's books, Ludo and the Star Horse. She was married to the Scottish geologist Frederick Stewart, and died in 2014.
- Author(s)Mary Stewart
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight196 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.98Trending at £5.07
- £5.90Trending at £7.03
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £5.30Trending at £5.99
- £3.44Trending at £4.33
- £8.69Trending at £14.59
- £2.95Trending at £4.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.