Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionCaptures the key issues that determine a viable airline industry in an increasingly globalised world and calls for more radical business thinking to ensure that mistakes are avoided in future. This book looks at the airline business through the eyes of both the airlines themselves and also their customers.
- Author BiographyPaul Clark is the author of Buying The Big Jets, now in its second edition. He worked for more than 20 years at Airbus, then established and managed AirBusiness Academy in Toulouse for 3 years before moving to Montreal to run the IATA Training and Development Institute for almost 2 years. He is currently working independently as an aviation consultant (Through The Looking Glass: www.ttlglearn.com). Paul is a Visiting Professor at City University in the UK, and a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
- Author(s)Paul Clark
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- GenreTransport Industries
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes c.19 figures
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.