All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's much more to chocolate than just a tasty treat - it has triggered wars, kick-started industries and revolutionised diets.
- Author BiographyAlex Woolf studied history at Essex University, and has written and edited many 20th century history titles for young people.
- Author(s)Alex Woolf
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThe Story of Food
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width216 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £12.17Trending at £15.87
- £17.57Trending at £22.31
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £10.68Trending at £12.72
- £6.25Trending at £8.99
- £7.57Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.