Storytellers: Folktales and Legends from the South by University of Georgia Press (Paperback, 1990)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.36Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.71Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.05Trending at £7.00
- £13.62Trending at £19.99
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
- £7.78Trending at £9.00
- £6.66Trending at £9.00
- £5.00Trending at £9.99
- £7.85Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionRising out of a shared rural past, the legends and stories of the American South bear witness to the area's strong oral tradition. This book is a collection of more than 250 authentic folktales, told in voices of African-American, Anglo-Saxon and Native American descent.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Burrison is a professor of English and director of the folklore curriculum at Georgia State University. His other books include Storytellers: Folktales and Legends from the South and Shaping Traditions: Folk Art in a Changing South (both Georgia).
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1990
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Burrison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.