All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story is initially memorised by the author in a mental structure which is transferred to the page via the author's choice of location, organisation and imagery. It describes and uncovers memory systems (including the memory palace and the memory journey) in medieval texts.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Hanne Bewernick was born in Flensburg in 1968. She studied English Literature at the University of Cambridge and Medieval Studies at the University of London. After fifteen years in England, she returned to Germany in order to write her doctoral thesis. She works as a freelance editor and lectures at the University of Flensburg.
- Author(s)Hanne Bewernick
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 14: Angelsachsische Sprache und Literatur
- Series Part/Volume Number458
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.