All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn its second edition this successful book presents ten new case studies of branding in practice. Written by practitioners, it teaches and inspires students and professionals to use storytelling as a strategic tool for releasing any company's brand potential.
- Author BiographyKlaus Fog holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration. He has worked with storytelling throughout his career, starting out as Marketing Director at leading Danish newspapers, Politiken and Ekstra Bladet. Later on, he co-founded the Danish division of Saatchi & Saatchi before being appointed Scandinavian Vice President at TV3 (a Nordic television group). Following his work here, he went on to contribute to the turnaround of the Danish national TV station, TV2, as Sales & Marketing Director. From his chair in TV2 he could see how many companies were working in silos to great financial cost. Consequently, in 1996, Klaus Fog founded SIGMA, a culture and brand company specialising in the strategic use of storytelling to build a corporate culture and to shape brands. As head of SIGMA, Klaus has worked with at diverse number of international clients including: the LEGO Company, DT Group, Carlsberg, Oracle, Oticon, Ecco, Kraft Foods and Grundfos. Furthermore, Klaus Fog is an esteemed lecturer and co-author of the book Franchising - a business model for the future. Christian Budtz holds a Masters Degree in Communication and Corporate Studies from the year 2000. He is the former head of the Student Organisation under the Danish Marketing Association and freelance journalist at the leading Danish youth culture magazine, Chili. Christian Budtz is an experienced planner and concept developer. At SIGMA Christian specialised in branding through storytelling and strategic communication for a number of international accounts, such as LEGO, Carlsberg, Kraft Foods and Oracle. Since 2006 Christian has worked as a Chief Consultant and Strategic Brand Planner at the Danske Bank Group, Scandinavia's largest retail bank, developing brand strategies and integrated campaigns on a pan-Nordic level - with a primary focus on Denmark, Norway, Northern Ireland and the Baltics. He has written several articles on storytelling for key Danish business publications and international industry leading media, such as BrandRepublic, Brandchannel.com and AdvertisingAge. Philip Munch holds a Masters Degree in Literature and Rhetoric. He is an experienced advisor on corporate culture, PR and branding. At SIGMA Philip has solved projects for companies across different lines including Coloplast, DT Group, TDC, Kraft Foods, STARK and Carlsberg. Across the projects, he has worked with authentic storytelling as a way of defining the core value of organisations/products to support corporate strategy and shape the brand. Since 2008 Philip has worked with PR and Corporate Branding at the pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk. He is an expert in narrative and has published articles in specialised media as well as in the largest Danish business publication Borsen. He is also the author of the book Headless Drama.
- Author(s)Christian Budtz,Klaus Fog,Philip Munch,Stephen Blanchette
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note188 Illustrations, color; 254 p. 28 illus., 26 illus. in color.
- Weight780 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.