All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionContains a sampling of art and craft ideas, songs, and action rhymes. This resource includes: thematic organization to make program planning easy; recommended books for each theme; easy-to-follow craft and flannelboard patterns; and quick tips boxes that enhance the early literacy component.
- Author BiographyKathy MacMillan is a freelance writer, American Sign Language interpreter, librarian, and storyteller. She was the library/media specialist at the Maryland School for the Deaf, as well as a children's librarian at Carroll County Public Library and Howard County Library. Christine Kirker is a children's library associate with the Carroll County Public Library in Maryland where she presents educational outreach programs, integrating featured artists and craft projects.
- Author(s)Christine Kirker,Kathy MacMillan
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.