Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £9.11Trending at £9.32
- £12.51Trending at £14.99
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £7.65Trending at £9.99
- £6.84Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.24
- £9.45Trending at £9.67
About this product
- DescriptionPart memoir, part polemic, this book looks beneath the shiny facade of contemporary gay culture and asks if gay people are as happy as they could be - and if not, why not? It also offers practical advice on how to overcome a range of difficult issues.
- Author BiographyMatthew Todd is the editor of the UK's bestselling gay magazine, Attitude. In 2011 he was named Men's Magazine Editor of the Year by the British Society of Magazine Editors and Stonewall Journalist of the Year. In November 2015 he won Editor of the Year in the Men's Brand Category at the British Society of Magazine Editors Awards.He has written for national newspapers, including the Guardian, Observer, Telegraph and Sun. He appears regularly on tv and radio and is a regular seaker at conferences and events, including the Terrence Higgins Trust HIV Prevention CHAPS conference. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Matthew Todd
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight508 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.