Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe public's exuberance toward cosmetic surgery has spurred an unprecedented demand for appearance-changing procedures. This book examines in detail the surgical and nonsurgical procedures. It assesses the benefits and potential complications of legitimate treatments. It also identifies and discusses ineffective treatments.
- Author BiographyArthur W. Perry, M.D., F.A.C.S., has had a private practice in cosmetic surgery for twenty years. He is also clinical associate professor of plastic surgery, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, as well as clinical associate, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He served more than ten years on the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners, and he hosts a weekly show on cosmetic surgery for WOR Radio in New York.
- Author(s)Arthur W. Perry
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleYale University Press Health & Wellness
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight826 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Foreword byMichael F. Roizen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.