All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
- £10.33Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe public's exuberance toward cosmetic surgery has spurred an unprecedented demand for appearance-changing procedures. This book examines in detail the surgical and nonsurgical procedures. It assesses the benefits and potential complications of legitimate treatments. It also identifies and discusses ineffective treatments.
- Author BiographyArthur W. Perry, M.D., F.A.C.S., has had a private practice in cosmetic surgery for twenty years. He is also clinical associate professor of plastic surgery, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, as well as clinical associate, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He served more than ten years on the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners. He hosts a weekly show on WOR Radio in New York and co-hosts You The Owners Manual Radio Show with Dr. Michael Roizen. Dr. Perry lives in Somerset County, NJ.
- Author(s)Arthur W. Perry
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleYale University Press Health & Wellness
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note152 b-w in text; 70 color in insert
- Weight680 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byMichael F. Roizen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.