All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a closer look at the realities for people and how to deal with them. This title shows what may begin as a painful and unwanted experience can pave the way for new understandings and life chances and how psychiatric service users are coming together to bring about changes benefiting us all.
- Author BiographyPeter Beresford OBE is a long-term user of mental health servicse and Co-Chair of Shaping our Lives, the national independent service user-controlled organisation and network. He is also Professor Emeritus of Social Policy at Brunel University London and Visiting Professor at Edge Hill University and the University of East Anglia. He has a longstanding involvement in issues of participation and empowerment as writer, researcher, educator, service user and campaigner. He is author of A Straight Talking Guide To Being A Mental Health Service User published by PCCS books.
- Author(s)Peter Beresford
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Width114 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byPete Sanders,Richard Bentall
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.