Straightedge Youth: Complexity and Contradictions of a Subculture by Robert T. Wood (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.97+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.74Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £8.24Trending at £9.95
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £7.34Trending at £7.64
- £9.68Trending at £11.90
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a theoretical and in-depth treatment of the straightedge culture. Drawing on interviews with founding members and straightedge youth, content analysis of the music lyrics, and straightedge zines, this work places the movement within the context of contemporary subcultural theory and the framework of cultural studies.
- Author BiographyRobert T. Wood is associate professor of sociology at the University of Lethbridge, Alberta. He has written numerous articles on subcultural studies.
- Author(s)Robert T. Wood
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.