All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking the reader through the material at a steady pace, this book provides 3 - 5 pop quizzes in every chapter so the reader can check their knowledge about what they have read.
- Author BiographyChieh-Chen Bowen is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology at Cleveland State University. She received her Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology and a doctoral minor in Statistics from Penn State. She teaches undergraduate and graduate level Statistics, Personnel Psychology, Job Analysis, and Performance Management. Her research interests are comparing cross-cultural management practices, investigating women's issues in the workplace, and validating personality questionnaires for employee selection. When she is not teaching or doing research, she can be found providing expert witness consulting services to attorneys who are involved in employment discrimination cases. On her days off, she works on figuring out the probability of a black-and-white cat selectively shedding only white fur on navy blue carpet while shedding only black fur on white ceramic tiles.
- Author(s)Chieh-Chen Bowen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.