All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £11.93Trending at £15.63
- £11.87Trending at £13.99
- £12.44Trending at £14.98
- £4.59Trending at £4.95
- £13.94Trending at £22.98
- £18.18Trending at £19.09
- £20.65Trending at £21.85
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories taken from FATE magazine exploring the world of the paranormal. The stories contain eyewitness accounts of strange phenomena such as miraculous healings, psychic warnings and encounters with angels, ghost and aliens.
- Author BiographyCorrine Kenner specializes in bringing metaphysical subjects down to earth. Her work on the tarot is widely published, and her classes and workshops are perennial favorites among students in the Midwest. Corrine is a certified tarot master, and she holds a bachelor's degree in philosophy from California State University, Long Beach. Corrine is the author of Tall Dark Stranger, a handbook on using tarot cards for romance, and Tarot Journaling, a guide to the art of keeping a tarot diary. She was also the creator of Llewellyn's Tarot Calendar. She is a contributor to the 2005, 2006, and 2007 editions of the Llewellyn Tarot Reader. A former newspaper reporter and magazine editor, Kenner edited Llewellyn's popular Astrological Calendar, Daily Planetary Guide, and Sun Sign Book. She is also the author of Crystals for Beginners.Corrine has lived in Brazil, Los Angeles, and the Twin Cities of Minnesota. She now lives in the Midwest with her husband Dan and her daughters Katherine, Emily, and Julia. You can find her website at www.corrinekenner.com. Craig Miller entered magazine publishing in 1986, and has written and edited magazines for industries including professional photography, veterinary medicine, marketing, and recreation. He is also a talented artist whose innk and watercolor illustrations have been published around the world.
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCorrine Kenner,Craig Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.