All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £4.69Trending at £4.98
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.95
- £7.89Trending at £8.23
- £4.59Trending at £4.64
- £4.90Trending at £4.93
About this product
- Author(s)Peter Kobel
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight32 g
- Author BiographyPeter Kobel has worked as an editor at Entertainment Weekly, Saveur, ARTnews, and Premiere, and has written for the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, and many others. The author of the critically acclaimed Silent Movies: The Birth of Film and the Triumph of Movie Culture, he now writes and microblogs about environmental and conservation issues. He lives in Northampton, Massachusetts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.