Strange Maps: An Atlas of Cartographic Curiosities by Frank Jacobs (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 24 Nov
- £3.44+ £2.98 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by theairambulanceservice_media
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £6.17Was:£21.99Free postage
- £33.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning many centuries, all continents, and the realms of outer space and the imagination, this collection of 138 unique graphics combines beautiful full-color illustrations with quirky statistics and smart social commentary. The result is a distinctive illustrated guide to the world.
- Author(s)Frank Jacobs
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note128 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight1131 g
- Width279 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.