About this product
- DescriptionA remarkable memoir from the legendary drummer with The Police.
- Author BiographyStewart Copeland was a founder member of The Police, one of the most successful rock bands of all time. Before The Police he enjoyed chart success as the mysterious masked pop star Klark Kent. Since the band broke up in the early 80s he has enjoyed a successful career as a composer, working on operas, ballets and film music - most notably the score to Rumblefish. In 2007, The Police reformed and staged the biggest grossing tour in recent years.
- Author(s)Stewart Copeland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Friday Project Limited
- Out-of-print date01/12/2010
- Weight527 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.