All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionLays bare the stark scenario we face unless deforestation is slowed and stopped[yen]a scenario which will affect not only people, but the non-human fabric of life itself. Strangely like War is a story of corruption and killing: the genocide of indigenous peoples and the systematic destruction of our ecosystem.
- Author BiographyDerrick Jensen is the prize-winning author of A Language Older Than Words, The Culture of Make Believe, Listening to the Land, Strangely Like War, Welcome to the Machine, and Walking on Water. He was one of two finalists for the 2003 J. Anthony Lukas Book Prize, which cited The Culture of Make Believe as a passionate and provocative meditation on the nexus of racism, genocide, environmental destruction and corporate malfeasance, where civilization meets its discontents. He is an environmental activist and lives on the coast of northern California.
- Author(s)Derrick Jensen,George Draffan
- PublisherGreen Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationTotnes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreen Books
- Width138 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.