CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume tells the story of several generations of women - both white and African American - who struggled to forge an enduring tradition of female religious leadership in colonial and antebellum America.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE A. BREKUS is associate professor of the history of Christianity at the University of Chicago Divinity School and author of Strangers and Pilgrims: Female Preaching in America, 1740-1845 (from the University of North Carolina Press).
- Author(s)Catherine A. Brekus
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGender and American Culture
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note23 illustrations, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight776 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.