CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Advance is an advice manual giving specific guidance and unambiguous advice on all aspects of horserace betting.
- Author BiographyRichard was born in Lytham, a small town on the Ribble estuary in Lancashire. His father was a bookmaker. When Richard left school, he went staight into the family bookmaking business, where he stayed for twenty years. His experience of how gambling could affect people's lives stood him in good stead. So it was always in his mind to write an advice manual on horse racing, to help punters steer clear of the pitfalls of betting and to put them on the road to long-term profit.
- Author(s)Richard Whelan
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/08/2011
- Width123 mm
- Height173 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.