All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for specialists and non-specialists in organic chemistry. This work includes 250 organic reactions and their strategic use in the synthesis of complex natural and unnatural products. It also contains more than 10,000 references grouped by seminal papers, reviews, modifications, and theoretical works.
- Author BiographyLaszlo Kurti is a faculty member in the Department of Biochemistry at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas (http://kurtilabs.com). He received his diploma from the University of Debrecen, Hungary, where he conducted research in the laboratory of Professor Sandor Antus. Subsequently he received is MS degree at the University of Missouri-Columbia working with Professor Michael Harmata, and his Ph.D. degree (2006) in synthetic organic chemistry under the supervision of Professor Amos B. Smith III (the University of Pennsylvania). From 2006-2010, he was a Damon Runyon Cancel Fellow in the group of Professor E.J. Corey at Harvard University. Barbara Czako was born and raised in Hungary. She received her Diploma from Lajos Kossuth University in Debrecen, Hungary (now University of Debrecen). She obtained her Master of Science degree at University of Missouri-Columbia. Currently she is pursuing his Ph.D. degree in synthetic organic chemistry under the supervision of Prof. Gary A. Molander at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Barbara Czako,Laszlo Kurti
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight2380 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Contained items statementContains Other digital
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.