Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Business Tax Planning, Second Edition is the definitive handbook on business tax planning, skipping the unnecessary and minute taxation details and focusing instead on the big picture in taxes. Organized around business processes, this reader-friendly guide shows you how to optimally put tax management principles to work in your business.
- Author BiographyJOHN E. KARAYAN, JD, PHD, is a professor at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. He is also a Partner at the law firm of Bond Karayan. Prior to his academic career, he was director of taxes at Informatics General Corporation (now Sterling Software); assistant tax counsel at The Parsons Corporations, and supervising specialist at Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers). He is the Editor in Chief of the Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies as well as a member of the editorial review board (former associate editor) of Mid-Atlantic Journal of Business, Research in Healthcare Financial Management, and the Business Forum Journal. CHARLES W. SWENSON, CPA, PHD, is Professor and Leventhal Research Fellow in the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, where he has taught for the last nineteen years. He holds a joint appointment at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech). His practice experience includes PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte & Touche. He is a member of the AICPA and the American Economics Association, and is a cofounder of the National Tax Credit Group, LLC.
- Author(s)Charles W. Swenson,John E. Karayan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight838 g
- Width166 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.