All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an inside perspective of how multinational corporations dealt with the pressure to withdraw from South Africa in the 1980s. By providing a robust conceptual scaffolding of environmental uncertainty, the book empirically demonstrates how extra-organizational environmental forces can affect strategic choices and, therefore, performance outcomes.
- Author BiographyMzamo P. Mangaliso holds a Ph.D. in strategic management. His research interests are in strategy, international and comparative management, and organizational analysis. He has published several articles and a co-edited book, Prophesies and Protests: Ubuntu in Global Management. He is a fellow and past president of the Eastern Academy of Management (U.S.), and past president and CEO of National Research Foundation of South Africa.
- Author(s)Mzamo P. Mangaliso
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight358 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.