Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.89
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a must--read for higher education administrators and faculty in any discipline. Beyond distance and life--long learning, it is the actual method of instruction in every discipline that will change?worldwide.
- Author BiographyDANIEL JAMES ROWLEY is professor of management at the University of Northern Colorado. HERMAN D. LUJAN is former president of the University of Northern Colorado. MICHAEL G. DOLENCE heads Michael G. Dolence and Associates, a consulting firm. They are the authors of Strategic Change in Colleges and Universities (Jossey--Bass 1997) and Working Toward Strategic Change (Jossey--Bass, 1997).
- Author(s)Herman D. Lujan,Rowley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/1998
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Weight538 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.