All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a new approach to strategic corporate communication, this book provides students and practitioners with the tools needed to understand what makes a successful communication strategy and how to implement it. It features global case studies from a wide range of business sectors to link theory and models with real world practice.
- Author BiographyDr Richard Stanton has taught corporate strategic communication at the University of Sydney and Temple University, Philadelphia. He has been a visiting professor in the Department of Communication, University of North Carolina - Charlotte and is currently visiting professor in the Department of Social and Political Sciences, The University of Milan.
- Author(s)Richard Stanton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteXIV, 210 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.