All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe completely revised and expanded edition of a fundraising classic Strategic Fund Development became an instant classic the day the first edition was released. Now in this expanded third edition, it has been revised cover-to-cover with relevant new information and useful new tools and resources.
- Author BiographySIMONE P. JOYAUX, ACFRE, is recognized internationally as a speaker, author, and consultant. Her firm, Joyaux Associates, provides fundraising and organizational development services. She is the author of Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications and Stronger Relationships (Wiley). A frequent conference speaker, Ms. Joyaux also publishes an e-newsletter and writes a weekly blog on her website. In addition, she is a web columnist for the Nonprofit Quarterly. Visit simonejoyaux.com for more information.
- Author(s)Simone P. Joyaux
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width184 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.48
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.