Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes readings; material; and strategy.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Mello is Dean of the School of Business and Professor of Business Law and Management at Siena College. . He previously held faculty and administrative positions at Barry University, Towson University, the George Washington University, the University of California at Berkeley, Golden Date University and Northeastern University, from where he received his Ph.D. He has been a recipient of the David L. Bradford Outstanding Educator Award, presented by the Organizational Behavior Teaching Society, and has received international, national, and institutional awards for his research, teaching, and service. He has authored five books and published more than one hundred book chapters, journal articles, and conference papers in journals such as the JOURNAL OF BUSINESS ETHICS, BUSINESS HORIZONS, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, BUSINESS & SOCIETY REVIEW, JOURNAL OF EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION LAW, SETON HALL LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL, JOURNAL OF INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS, PUBLIC PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT, EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES AND RIGHTS JOURNAL, LABOR LAW JOURNAL, JOURNAL OF LAW AND BUSINESS, and the JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT EDUCATION. He has served as an editor for the JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT EDUCATION. JOURNAL OF LEGAL STUDIES EDUCATION and EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES AND RIGHTS JOURNAL as well as on numerous editorial boards. He is a member of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Organizational Behavior Teaching Society, Society for Human Resource Management, and Academy of Management.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Mello
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1420 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.