Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together 40 strategic HR technologies and explaining where and how they can add value to an organization, the authors discusses how to brand these technologies within the enterprise.
- Author BiographyAshok Chanda is doctoral fellow at the School of Management, University of South Australia. He has nearly two decades of corporate experience as an HR professional. His last position was Vice President-HR with Reliance Energy, Mumbai. Earlier, he has worked with Gati Ltd., and Gujarat Gas Ltd., a subsidiary of British Gas. He is also a member of the Australian Human Resource Institute. His publications include articles published in various journals and a co-authored volume, Human Resource Strategy: Architecture for Change (2000). B Sivarama Krishna is General Manager, Human Resources with Frontline Corporation, Ahmedabad. In his 12 years' experience in the field of HR, he has worked with various large and reputed organisations dealing with HRM, corporate administration, industrial relations, etc. He is currently associated with various professional bodies. Jie Shen is an Associate Professor of international human resource management at University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia. He is Adjunct Associate Professor at University of South Australia, and Guest Professor at Southwest Jiao Tong University, China, Shanghai University, China and Fujian Normal University, China. His main research interests are international human resource management and HRM and industrial relations. He has published over 40 books and book chapters and refereed journal articles in the fields of IHRM, HRM and IR. He received the best paper reward at the Academy of Management Meeting in 2007.
- Author(s)Ashok Chanda,B. Sivarama Krishna,Jie Shen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight812 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.