All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £16.38Trending at £17.76
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
- £4.63Trending at £5.17
- £9.35Trending at £13.42
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the many complex and inter-related issues associated with the management of information systems. This book provides a source of material reflecting thinking on the key issues facing executives in information systems management. It draws from a wide range of contemporary articles written by experts from North America, Asia and Europe.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Galliers is currently Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs at Bentley University. Previous to his post at Bentley, he was Professor of Information Systems and Research Director in the Department of Information Systems at the London School of Economics and Dean of Warwick Business School, both in the UK. Dorothy E. Leidner is the Randall W. and Sandra Ferguson Professor of Information Systems at Baylor University, USA. She has broad international experience, having previously served as Associate Professor at INSEAD and as visiting Professor at ITESM in Monterrey, Mexico and at the University of Caen, France. Since 2005, she has been a regular visiting Professor at the University of Mannheim.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note71 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight1043 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDorothy E. Leidner,Robert D. Galliers
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.