CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £18.79Trending at £22.86
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £14.98Trending at £19.16
- £23.55Trending at £39.99
- £12.43Trending at £15.57
- £11.06Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn a fast-changing business environment, those firms that want to remain competitive must also be innovative. It often entails changing the rules of the game. This title demonstrates how to create and appropriate value using these 'new game' strategies. It includes quantitative examples of successful strategies, as well as descriptive cases.
- Author BiographyAllan Afuah is Associate Professor of Strategy and International Business at the Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Allan Afuah
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note77 black & white tables, 60 black & white line drawings
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.