All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.92
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Maccoby is a globally recognised expert in leadership. Drawing on his experience and multi-disciplinary understanding, in this book he explains the concept of Strategic Intellegence, and the tools that equip leaders to improve and transform organizations.
- Author BiographyMichael Maccoby is a globally recognized expert on leadership who has advised, taught, and studied leaders of companies, unions, governments, healthcare organizations, and universities in 36 countries. He directed a research program at Harvard on Technology, Work, and Character from 1970-1990. He has taught at a number of universities including Oxford's Said Business School. For his work in Sweden, he was made Commander of the Royal Order of the Polar Star in 2008. He has a BA and a PhD from Harvard in psychology and anthropology, he studied philosophy as a Woodrow Wilson Fellow at New College Oxford, and is a graduate of the Mexican Institute of Psychoanalysis.
- Author(s)Michael Maccoby
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight464 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.