All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe two essays in this classic work by sociologist Erving Goffman explore the calculative, gamelike aspects of human interaction.
- Author BiographyErving Goffman (1922-1982), Benjamin Franklin Professor of Anthropology and Sociology at the University of Pennsylvania, was one of the foremost sociologists of the twentieth century. His Forms of Talk is also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Erving Goffman
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1970
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleConduct & Communication
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.