CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- Author(s)Dirk Morschett,Hanna Schramm-Klein,Joachim Zentes
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note122 black & white illustrations, 64 black & white tables, biography
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Book and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Strategic International Management.- The External Environment.- International Coordination.- Foreign Operation Modes.- Selected Value Chain Activities.- Selected International Business Functions.
- Author BiographyDirk Morschett is Professor of International Management at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland. He holds the Liebherr/Richemont Endowed Chair of International Management and is responsible for the Master of Arts in European Business. He is Director of the Centre for European Studies at the University of Fribourg and visiting lecturer in several Master and MBA programmes at universities in Switzerland and abroad. Hanna Schramm-Klein is Professor of Marketing at the University of Siegen, Germany. She holds a Chair in Business Administration, especially Marketing, and is visiting lecturer in several Master and MBA programmes at universities in Germany and abroad. Joachim Zentes is Professor of Management and Marketing at the Saarland University, Saarbrucken, Germany. He is Director of the H.I.MA. (Institute for Commerce & International Marketing) and Director of the Europa-Institut at the Saarland University. He holds a Chair in Business Administration, especially Foreign Trade and International Management, and is a member of various boards of directors and advisory boards in Germany and abroad.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.