All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.59Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.93
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate finance and corporate strategy have long been seen as different sides of the same coin. Through examples and applications from various industries, this book offers a valuation framework for competitive strategies. It follows a problem-solving approach that synthesizes ideas from game theory, real options, and strategy.
- Author BiographyHan T. J. Smit is HAL Professor of Private Equity at Erasmus University in Rotterdam. Lenos Trigeorgis has been the Bank of Cyprus Chair Professor of Finance at the University of Cyprus and Visiting Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago. His book Real Options is a classic in the field.
- PrizesWinner of AAP/Professional and Scholarly Publishing Awards: Business, Management and Accounting 2004.
- Author(s)Han T. J. Smit,Lenos Trigeorgis
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note83 line illus. 22 tables.
- Weight857 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.