All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovers investment analysis and finance from a strategic perspective. This book explains classical theories and models of investment and finance, and uses examples and case studies to illustrate their application to concrete business challenges. It provides insights into how investment analysis and finance decisions are made in real life.
- Author BiographyOve Hedegaard has a M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering. He is associate professor at Copenhagen Business School and has been teaching managerial economics for more than 35 years. He is the author of several books on operations research, managerial economics, and investment and finance. Michael Hedegaard holds a M.Sc. Economics degree and a graduate diploma in French. He is adjunct associate professor at Copenhagen Business School and partner in an international business consulting firm. He has 15 years experience in international finance and business development in emerging markets.
- Author(s)Michael Hedegaard,Ove Hedegaard
- Date of Publication11/08/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight386 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.