Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionLaying the foundations for an understanding of corporate profitability, this book provides the reader with insights on how to develop original yet realistic strategies. It analyses key managerial decisions and shows how to ensure these enhance the company's long-term profitability. It indicates how to judge on what side a specific case will fall.
- Author BiographyJ. CARLOS JARILLO is Professor of Corporate and International Strategy at the University of Geneva, having taught previously at IMD (Lausanne) and IESE (Barcelona). His work centres on the appropriate strategic response to corporate challenges, be they social, technological or regulatory. He has published widely in his field of expertise and works extensively with corporations helping to design their strategies.
- Author(s)J. C. Jarillo
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/03/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note236 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.