All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the concepts, principles and techniques of preventive maintenance, and shows how the complexity of maintenance strategic planning can be resolved by a systematic Top-Down-Bottom-Up approach. This work focuses on the formulation of strategy and the planning aspects of maintenance management.
- Author BiographyDr. Anthony Kelly is a maintenance consultant of many years' experience. He has carried out more than sixty major maintenance consultancy projects worldwide and over the last fifteen years he has also held industrial or visiting professorships at Central Queensland University (Australia), University of Stellenbosch (South Africa) and Hogskolen I Stavanger (Norway).
- Author(s)Anthony Kelly
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/05/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight660 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.