All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the complexities of strategic management through scholarship and hands-on applications. Based on real-world practices and current thinking in the field, this book features an increased emphasis on the changing global economy and its role in strategic management.
- Author BiographyCharles W. L. Hill is the Hughes M. Blake Professor of Business at the University of Washington Business School in Seattle. His research interests focus on competition and competitive analysis, corporate strategy, international business, organizational structure, and corporate governance. Dr. Hill has published more than 50 articles in peer-reviewed academic journals and has served on the editorial boards of several top tier journals, including the Academy of Management Review and the Strategic Management Journal. He also is the author of a successful international business textbook. An active consultant, Dr. Hill has worked with numerous companies. He has worked with Microsoft for almost 20 years and continues to be active within that organization. He received his PhD from the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom. Gareth R. Jones received his PhD from the University Of Lancaster, England, and he is trained in Economics and Organizational Theory and Behavior. His research interests include organizational design for performance, the evolution of business, and corporate-level strategy. Dr. Jones has published articles in all the major management journals and is co-author of several textbooks. Melissa Schilling is a professor of management and organizations at New York University Stern School of Business. Her research focuses on innovation and creativity, with a particular focus on topics like collaboration and technology trajectories in high technology industries such as computers, smartphones, biotechnology, electric vehicles, and video games. Her innovation textbook, Strategic Management of Technological Innovation, is the number one innovation strategy text in the world, and is available in seven languages. Her research in innovation and strategy has earned her awards such as the National Science Foundation's CAREER Award, and the Best Paper in Management Science and Organization Science for 2007 Award. Her research has also appeared in leading academic journals such as Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Management Science, Organization Science, Strategic Management Journal, and Journal of Economics and Management Strategy and Research Policy. She sits on the editorial review boards of Organization Science, Strategic Organization, and Strategy Science. She has also advised companies such as IBM, Bloomberg, Siemens and others on strategy and innovation. She received her PhD from the University of Washington, Seattle.
- Author(s)Charles W. L. Hill,Gareth Jones,Melissa A. Schilling
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Weight2220 g
- Width212 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement11th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.