Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of this text outlines the different forces affecting libraries and explains how and why librarians must manage external changes just as they manage internal resources. Among the factors are: the political context; economic issues; the impact of technology; and intellectual freedom.
- Author(s)Marilyn Gell Mason
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication31/07/1999
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.