Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe first and only book to provide a comprehensive and accessible overview of strategic management in the media industry, covering all the most relevant strategy concepts and illustrating these with specially written examples from some of the best-known media organisations.
- Author BiographyLucy K ng, Media Management and Transformation Centre, Jonkoping International Business School, and Ashridge Business School. She is the author of Inside the BBC and CNN: Managing Media Organisations (2000, Routledge), and also wrote the chapter on Media Management in Donsbach, W. (ed.) , The International Encyclopaedia of Communication (2007 Oxford, Blackwell).
- Author(s)Lucy Kung
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date07/11/2016
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.