Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.30Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how organizations can cope with a myriad of demands by better understanding themselves, their products or services, and the world around them. This work uses insights from a range of key models and theoretical frameworks to illustrate how an organization can successfully take advantage of 'strategic windows' to improve its position.
- Author BiographyTony Proctor is Professor in Marketing at the University of Chester, UK. He has written extensively on marketing and related issues, including Creative Problem Solving for Managers, Second Edition (Routledge, 2005).
- Author(s)Tony Proctor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 81 black & white tables, 44 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.