All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to guide for creating successful partnerships and alliances both within and across borders. It argues that in order for businesses to grow and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage, they must develop quality relationships between customers and suppliers - both within and outside the organisation.
- Author BiographyTony Lendrum is Director of Strategic Partnering Pty Ltd, a management consulting firm he formed in September 1994 to work specifically with organisations interested in pursuing the benefits of strategic partnering. . He has worked extensively with Australian and international organisations in both the public and private sectors, and is a regular speaker and facilitator at various management seminars and forums
- Author(s)Tony Lendrum
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication07/04/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight2 g
- Width70 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.