All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* A comprehensively updated revision of a book regarded by many as one the leading and authoritative titles for practitioners, academics and students in the domain of information systems and technology (IS/IT) strategy.
- Author BiographyJoe Peppard is a Professor at the European School of Management and Technology, Berlin, Germany and an adjunct professor at the University of South Australia. The focus of his research, teaching and consulting is in the areas of leadership, strategy, innovation, organization design and business value realization in the context of digital technologies. Findings from his research have been widely published in aca-demic and general business and management journals, including the prestigious Harvard Business Review, and he regularly presents his work at international confer-ences. Professor Peppard is also a Director of IT Alliance Group, an outsourcing and managed service provider, and a member of Ireland s eHealth Committee. John Ward is Emeritus Professor at Cranfield University, School of Management. He was previously Professor of Strategic Information Systems and was Director of Cranfield s IS Research Centre from 1993 2004. He has published many papers in leading academic and business journals and is also co-author of Benefits Management: How to Increase the Business Value of your IT Projects, published by John Wiley. Prior to joining Cranfield he worked in industry for 15 years and he has acted as a consultant to a range of major international corporations and public sector organisations. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and served two terms as President of the UK Academy for Information Systems.
- Author(s)Joe Peppard,John L. Ward
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Other digital carrier
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.