All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling guide to nonprofit planning, with proven, practical advice Strategic Planning for Nonprofit Organizations describes a proven method for creating an effective, organized, actionable strategy, tailored to the unique needs of the nonprofit organization.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL ALLISON is president of Michael Allison Consulting, an independent consulting practice working with nonprofits and foundations to achieve greater organizational effectiveness in support of progressive social change. JUDE KAYE is an organization development and strategic planning consultant who provides executive coaching for nonprofit managers. A nationally respected trainer, she works with nonprofit agencies on planning, financial management, organizational development, and other areas.
- Author(s)Jude Kaye,Michael Allison
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Authority
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.