All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic planning is an important function in nonprofit and public organizations, and leaders are continually striving to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Bryson is the McKnight Presidential Professor of Planning and Public Affairs in the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota. He is a fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration and in 2011 received the Dwight Waldo Award from the American Society for Public Administration for outstanding contributions to the professional literature of public administration over an extended scholarly career. He consults widely on strategic management with public, nonprofit, and business organizations in the United States and abroad.
- Author(s)John M. Bryson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBryson on Strategic Planning
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight1 g
- Width185 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £5.58
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.