All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £38.94Trending at £44.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume also: Examines the linkages between Al Qaeda's attacks on the United States on 11 September 2001 and the prosecution of the Second Iraq War; Explores the diplomatic manoeuvring of Washington and the international community during the war's prologue; Details the Bush administration's nation-building operations to reconstruct.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Pauly, Jr., is Associate Director of the International Development Program, and Assistant Professor of Political Science, at the University of Southern Mississippi, in Long Beach, Mississippi, USA. Tom Lansford is Assistant Dean for the College of Arts and Letters, and Associate Professor of Political Science, at the University of Southern Mississippi in Long Beach, Mississippi, USA.
- Author(s)Dr Robert J. Pauly,Professor Tom Lansford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2004
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleUS Foreign Policy and Conflict in the Islamic World
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight296 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Jack Kalpakian,Professor Tom Lansford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.