All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Bruce E. Pinkleton,Erica Weintraub Austin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleRoutledge Communication Series
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white tables, 30 black & white halftones, 35 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. The Need for Stragetic Public Relations Part I: Framework for Planning. 2. Where the Strategic Manager Begins: Taking Stock. 3. Elements of the Campaign Recipe. 4. Determining Research Needs: Developing the Research Plan. Part II: Gathering Useful Data for Strategic Guidance. 5. Research Decisions and Data Collection. 6. Making Research Decisions: Sampling. 7. Making Research Decisions: Informal Research Methods. 8. Making Research Decisions: The Focus Group. 9. Making Research Decisions: Formal Research Methods. 10. Making Research Decisions: Survey Research. 11. Making Research Decisions: Questionnaire Design. 12. Collecting, Analyzing, and Reporting Quantitative Data. Part III: Using Theory for Practical Guidance. 13. What Theory Is and Why It Is Useful. 14. Theories for Creating Effective Message Strategies. 15. Practical Applications of Theory for Strategic Planning. Part IV: The Successful Pitch and Follow-Through. 16. Presenting Campaigns, Program Proposals, and Research Reports. Appendix A: Code of Professional Standards for the Practice of Public Relations. Appendix B: Code of Professional Ethics and Practices. Appendix C: Guidelines and Standards for Measuring and Evaluating PR Effectiveness.
- Author BiographyErica Weintraub Austin is the Professor and Director of the Center of Media and Health Promotion at Washington State University. Bruce E. Pinkleton is Professor and Associate Director of the Murrow Center for Media and Health Promotion Coordinator at Washington State University.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £14.67Trending at £23.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.