All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bookprovides clear information and guidance on how to do scenario planning to support strategy and public policy. The book describes the Oxford Scenario Planning Approach (OSPA), an intellectually rigorous and practical methodolgy.
- Author BiographyRafael Ramirez is Director of the Oxford Scenarios Programme and has pioneered work in organizational aesthetics; the interactive design of strategy; and how scenarios work. He was Visiting Professor of Scenarios and Corporate Strategy at Shell International 2000-2003 and Chairman of the World Economic Forum's Global Agenda Council of Strategic Foresight. Rafael holds a PhD from the Wharton School, speaks Spanish, English and French fluently, has lived in five countries, and has worked on scenarios and futures work in some 30 countries since 1980. Angela Wilkinson has contributed to over 100 futures studies and has directed several international multi-stakeholder scenario planning and foresight initiatives. She has over 30 years of analytical, managerial and consultancy experience, including board-level responsibility, honed in a wide range of organisations and international bodies, spanning the public and private sector. She is a member of the WEF's Global Strategic Foresight Community. Angela was Director of Futures Programmes, Smith School of Enterprise and Environment, and Director of Futures Research, James Martin Institute, University of Oxford. She spent nearly a decade in Shell's global scenario team. She has a Ph.D in Physics.
- Author(s)Angela Wilkinson,Rafael Ramirez
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight564 g
- Width181 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.