All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionRelationships That Matter explains why mentoring works, why leaders need multiple mentors, and how to identify potential mentors and proactively develop mutually beneficial relationships with them. It provides actionable advice that applies across the many stages of a career.
- Author BiographyWendy C. M. Murphy, PhD, is Associate Professor of Management at Babson College. She also serves as the Coordinator for the Mentoring Programs through the Center for Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL). Her research appears in a variety of journals. Kathy E. Kram, PhD, is the Richard C. Shipley Professor in Management at the Boston University School of Management. She is also the author of the book Mentoring at Work and the coeditor of The Handbook of Mentoring at Work, and she has published in a wide range of journals.
- Author(s)Kathy E. Kram,Wendy Murphy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight558 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.